7 Priests elected to the Holy Episcopacy
Malankara Association held today at Sasthamkotta Elected the Following
Candidates to the Holy Episcopacy
- Rev. Fr. Dr. V. M. Abraham – General Secretary of MGOCSM
- Rev. Fr. Dr. George Pulikkottil – Professor at St. Thomas Orthodox
Theological Seminary Nagpur
- Rev. Fr. V. M. James – Member of Mount Horeb Monastery, Sasthamkotta
- Rev. Fr. Dr. John Mathews – Professor at Orthodox Theological
- Rev. Dr. Nathanial Ramban – Principal of St. Paul’s Mission Centre,
- Rev. Fr. Dr. Sabu Kuriakose – Principal Secretary to His Holiness
- Rev. Yuhanon Remban – Superior of Holy Trinity Monastery, Ranni
Elections, Holy Episcopacy
The Northeast American Diocese accepts news releases and articles. The suggested length is 400 words, but submissions of
any length will be considered. Submissions may be sent via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that e-mailed articles should be pasted or typed into the body of the message; please do not send attachments.
We read all submissions promptly and will contact you within three business days if we are going to publish your article.
If you have not heard from us within three business days, please assume that we will not be able to publish your article.