Metropolitan's Tentative Schedule for May 2018
This schedule presents the general schedule of His Grace Zachariah Mar Nicholovos. There is the potential that this schedule may change. The Northeast American Diocese reserves the right to alter the schedule at any time.
- Meeting with OVBS Executive Team
May 5 to 10
- Permanent Committee on Consensus and Collaboration of WCC in Germany
- 28th Priesthood Anniversary
May 17 to 19
- Men's Retreat at Holy Transfiguration Retreat Center
- Board of Trustees Meeting of St. Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary
- Diocesan Assembly at Holy Transfiguration Retreat Center
- 7th Enthronement Anniversary as Metropolitan of Northeast American Diocese
- United Theological College Alumni Meeting
May 25 to 27
- Marth Mariam Vanitha Samajam Camp at Holy Transfiguration Retreat Center
The Northeast American Diocese accepts news releases and articles. The suggested length is 400 words, but submissions of
any length will be considered. Submissions may be sent via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that e-mailed articles should be pasted or typed into the body of the message; please do not send attachments.
We read all submissions promptly and will contact you within three business days if we are going to publish your article.
If you have not heard from us within three business days, please assume that we will not be able to publish your article.