College Ministries is a pastoral ministry focused toward our students who study
in colleges and universities, and other educational institutions. The goal and scope of this ministry is the spiritual
progress and devotion of our students in various campuses.
The Church realizes how difficult these college years can be and how important it is for YOUR Church to be there with
you, as a guiding light during these years. Just because we are away at school, studying hard, Christ can take the back
seat. Rather this Ministry is trying to reinforce the Principle or the very truth that Our Lord should be the very
foundation of our lives and through these College years we must be Christ-like in all that we do and realize that we as
members of His Holy Body, the Church, we are to remain in Him in discipleship.
In other words the goal of this ministry is the spiritual progress and devotion of our students at their campuses.
This ministry has established Orthodox Study Fellowships (OSF) at many campuses, which our students gather together
in Christian Fellowship to learn more about our faith, study scripture, and participate/partake in Holy Qurbana- which
have truly blessed our students studying in far places, where there are no Indian Orthodox Churches, or any other
Our objectives include:
- To bring our youngsters into main stream religious life and to maintain their active involvement in our church.
- To provide them with deeper understanding and awareness of our faith, traditions and practices.
- To enhance Bible Study and to develop personal devotional practices and prayer.
- To develop and promote a stable and fruitful spiritual life with a commitment to Christ and His Church and
participation in the mission of charity.
- To promote friendship and bonding among the members.
- To initiate and maintain spiritual counseling with problem solving in everyday life.
- To assist them in setting up appropriate educational objectives and programs of study.
- To assist with any needed help in financial planning
Please continue to keep College Ministries in your prayers, as we continue to help guide our students towards the path of